Caveat: My presentation visuals have gotten minimalist over the years so their helpfulness may vary.
- edtech GAFE Summit Tulsa (Tulsa, 2015): Google Drawings for People Who Can’t Draw (resource)
- Oklahoma Technology Association (Oklahoma City, 2015): Learn from My Mistakes: Tips & Tricks for Using Google Classroom (resource)
- Recharge (2015, Clinton, Oklahoma) Thinglink: Making Poetry and Other Texts Come Alive with Interactive Images
- Podstock (2015, Wichita, Kansas) I Have a Dream, Now How Do I Fund It?: Practical Strategies for the Beginning Grant Writer (resource)
- iPadpalooza (2015, Austin, Texas) Peculiar PD: Keeping Professional Development Weird co-presented with Dr. Terri Cullen, OU
- edTech Oklahoma GAFE Summit (2015, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma): Google Classroom (resource)
- Oklahoma Technology Association Annual Conference (Oklahoma City, 2014) Adding Awesome with Google Add-Ons and Polish Your Instruction with Chrome
- Scratch: Connecting Worlds Conference (2013, Barcelona, Spain) Computer Science for Preteens: how computer science is presented and/or prioritized amongst different countries for the preteen age group with particular attention to stratification in terms of gender, race, income, and children with developmental disabilities.
- Fort Sill Technology Integration for Army Instructors (2013) including Smart Phones in the Classroom, Using the Cloud, iPads and Tablets, Word Clouds, and Blogs and Wikis
- Professional Development as independent consultant, (2006-current) in Cement, Geronimo, and surrounding areas for using technology in the classroom
- Professional Development for Lawton Public Schools District (2006-current) including Google Apps for Education, Study Island, Smartboard Notebook, and technology integration